- There is a $15 vending fee for each approved applicant per event.
- Spaces are 10’x10′ and will be organized at the discrepancy of the market organizers. If you have a placement preference or are in need of electricity please include that info in the application.
- Food trucks are required to have a valid permit from the Del Norte County Health Department or their local jurisdiction.
- The Market Manager selects prepared foods that are original, of high quality and that do not excessively duplicate foods already sold at Market. To benefit consumers, no food vendor will have exclusive right to sale of any category of food product. Food Vendors’ products may not directly compete with products made and sold by producers from their own farm products.
- All food stalls must have a trash can in front of the stall for customer use.
- All menus must be clearly marked as to price and type. Food Vendors may not sell food not originally listed on the application without prior approval of the Market Manager.
- Food Vendors are encouraged to use recyclable and/or compostable packaging and containers for processed and prepared foods.